The Exchange 106, Kuala Lumpur - Office For Rent
|Listing Type||Property for Rent|
|Built Up||5000 Square Feet|
|Posted Date||23 Aug 2021|
Tun Razak Exchange - The Exchange 106 @ Mulia Tower
Quick Facts about The Exchange 106
-Land Area 148,
-Building Height: 492.3m versus Petronas Twin Tower: 452m
-Number of Floors and Zones: 106 floors and 6 basements
Number of car park: 3,000 bays
Rental space from 3,000sf to 34,000sf
Rental price from RM10.00psf to RM 15.00 psf(Negotiable)
The EXCHANGE 106, the tallest building at the Tun Razak Exchange (TRX) together with its landmark centerpiece, will standout dramatically and transform Malaysia’s skyline. With a height equivalence of 112 floors, this modern icon nestled in a park setting, comprises 106 floors of expansive column-free floorplates inclusive of 8 amenity floors. Designed to the highest specifications it is environmentally sustainable and certified under the Green Building Index (GBI) as well as the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED).
The EXCHANGE 106, stands amongst the world’s most luxurious and efficient office skyscrapers, truly worthy as the center piece of Malaysia’s international financial hub. It is set to dominate the horizon amidst the new International Financial District in the Golden Triangle of Kuala Lumpur. With the world at its feet and the sky as its summit, the EXCHANGE 106 is the very best business can offer to conquer success.
TRX is an iconic 70-acre development in the heart of Kuala Lumpur that is set to become a leading centre for international finance and business.
- A new international financial district in the Golden Triangle of Kuala Lumpur, underpinned by a world-class commercial, residential, hospitality, retail, leisure and cultural offering.
- Seamless business environment for financial services firms, multinational companies and supporting ancillary businesses.
Location & Accessbility
- Fully integrated with highways and major arterial roads
- Direct connected to the city's largest integrated underground MRT interchange station.
- TRX is designed as a 'Smart' district built on digital master plan with state-of-the-art technologies to enhance livability, safety, security and sustainability.
- TRX has attained both provisional Green Building Index (GBI) Platinum and LEED (US) Neighborhood Development Gold certifications for its overall master plan.
Marquee Incentives - Governmental Support
- TRX has been identified as strategic priority for Malaysia, with the commitment that the Government will go out of its way to ensure that TRX will be successful.
- Strong governmental support demonstrated by the attractive incentives available to investments and leasing vis-a-vis rental costs tax deductions as well as relocation expenditures and investments.
-Direct connection to MRT
-Direct connection from SMART and Maju Expressway to underground parking
-Direct pedestrian link to adjacent park and retail centre.
For more details, please contact or Whatapp Winne Chong at +6016-2522096 Thank you